Employment Type: Freelancer, project-basis, remote
Location: Miami, FL
About Lugo Media Works
Lugo Media Works is a next-generation marketing agency that specializes in helping pet brands connect with their consumers. We work with pet brands to produce high-quality, relevant, and engaging branded content for a myriad of social channels.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Social Media Strategist to develop and implement social media strategy for agency clients. We need a social media expert who will serve as daily client contact for several projects. The Social Media Strategist must be able to build rapport with clients and work closely with them to learn their business and communication needs. This role demands exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities and meet recurring deadlines. This is a hands-on role, the Social Media Strategist will set the strategy for social media campaigns as well as manage day-to-day activities. A successful Social Media Strategist will be able to craft engaging copy, create striking on-brand graphics, plan, and execute social media content calendars.
The ideal candidate would have technical experience in the following:
- Instagram Stories / Grids / Ads
- YouTube Channels / Live Streaming
- Facebook Stories / Pages / Ads
- Twitter Profiles
- LinkedIn Profile Management and Publishing
- Hootsuite / Social Sprout / or other social media management tool
- Social graphics
· Must love pets and be comfortable working with them.
· An associate’s degree in communications, marketing, media, or closely related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· A track record of growing audiences on social channels.
· Strong business acumen and customer service skills.
· The ability to create custom-branded graphics for social media posts.
· Skillful in tracking and evaluating performance across channels, including search.
· Experience managing social advertising campaigns and paid content amplification.
· Strong understanding of user-generated content development, content marketing production, and content distribution.
· Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
· Aptitude for working independently.
How to Apply
Send resume, portfolio, and desired compensation to Rose Lugo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.