Employment Type: Freelancer, project-basis, remote
Location: Miami, FL
About Lugo Media Works
Lugo Media Works is a next-generation marketing agency that specializes in helping pet brands connect with their consumers. We create integrated marketing and media solutions that drive sales for leading pet brands.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for the overall leadership of client accounts, including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans, financial management, and mentoring employees. We need a seasoned MARCOM executive who will be able to lead the business, from the highest level of strategic planning to the execution and implementation of those marketing plans. A successful Marketing Communications Manager will add value to the client’s business, become an invaluable member of the client’s team.
· Serves as team leader, responsible for motivating and mentoring the team, addressing areas of need, and ensuring the highest possible quality of work.
· Builds account profitability by identifying new projects and business opportunities.
· Services accounts personally and directly, timely updating stakeholders on progress.
· Writes or directs the writing of creative briefs and/or execution plans.
· Works with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and that projects are managed and KPIs delivered according to expectation.
· Functions as escalation point for customer issues.
· Prepares and drives quarterly and annual business reviews.
· Coordinates project estimates internally and gain client approval on pricing.
· Responsible for the financial reporting of clients’ businesses including revenue, resource allocation, invoicing, margin improvement, contract negotiations/development.
· Supports business development efforts through on-site presentations and/or participation in RFP responses.
· Leads onboarding of new clients which may include initial discovery and strategy development support.
· Provides regular feedback and annual reviews to direct reports.
· Must love pets and be comfortable working with them.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media, business, or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience leading a marketing communications practice, with at least 2 years of experience managing accounts at a marketing agency.
· Customer service driven with strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Detail-oriented, self-directed, able to set priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Creative and entrepreneurial.
How to Apply
Send resume, portfolio, and desired compensation to Rose Lugo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.