Employment Type: Freelancer, project-basis, remote
Location: Miami, FL
About Lugo Media Works
Lugo Media Works is a next-generation marketing agency that specializes in helping pet brands connect with their consumers. We work with pet brands to produce high-quality, relevant, and engaging branded content for a myriad of social channels.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to conceptualize and execute design solutions for client brands. The Graphic Designer will work with the client success team to gather the scope of work for client projects and establish a game plan to develop, create, produce, and launch them. The successful Graphic Designer will have a mastery level of the Adobe Creative Suite of to execute both traditional and digital creative, including audio, video, and interactive media components. The Graphic Designer must ultimately be able to create both functional and appealing design that addresses our clients’ needs. Our Graphic Designer will bring creative pitches, branding materials, social media assets, campaign pieces, advertising, AR, websites, apps, and screen projects to life.
· Must love pets and be comfortable working with them.
· An associate’s degree in arts, design, marketing, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience, preferably at an agency.
· In-depth understanding of typography, color, image manipulation, and composition.
· A mastery of Adobe products, including, but not limited to, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Lightroom.
· Familiarity with social media channels, video editing, and UX best practices.
· Strong knowledge of the latest design industry trends and tools.
· Acute creative problem-solving skills shown on a robust portfolio.
· Superb project management skills. Ability to keep up with deadlines is a must.
How to Apply
Send resume, portfolio, and desired compensation to Rose Lugo, email@example.com.
No phone calls please.