Employment Type: Freelancer, project-basis, remote
Location: Miami, FL
About Lugo Media Works
Lugo Media Works is a next-generation marketing agency that specializes in helping pet brands connect with their consumers. We work with pet brands to produce high-quality, relevant, and engaging branded content for a myriad of social channels.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Copywriter & Editor to write, edit, and curate copy for content and campaigns created on behalf of client brands. We need a creative and accurate writer who will ensure relevance, timeliness, and editorial excellence of content. The Copywriter & Editor must be able to apply problem resolution skills to copywriting, be knowledgeable of SEO best practices, and familiar with AP style guide. The successful Copywriter & Editor will have the ability to follow brand guidelines and quality standards to create content on brand’s voice that delivers business goals. Must be a word whiz, an expert in spelling, grammar, and syntax, yet ingenious enough to use everyday language to create copy that resonates.
· Must love pets and be comfortable working with them.
· An associate’s degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing, media, or closely related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· The ability to create, edit, and curate copy to a myriad of formats and channels.
· A copy portfolio that includes social copy, blog, thought leadership article or opinion piece, branded content, news releases or news articles, white paper or scientific writing piece.
· Experience with screenwriting.
· SEO expertise.
· Strategic writer who translates statistical insight into engaging copy.
How to Apply
Send resume, portfolio, and desired compensation to Rose Lugo, email@example.com.
No phone calls please.